Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche.

U Santigo, Reese, 333 Smith- Uritza C. NEW VIDEOỊỊỊ BANG BANGỊỊỊ I saw that you were perfect and so,nights of cheap tricks. Sucker For Free Rides. Dyke, Butches, Going Down South. Toss Salads On The Run.
Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends,Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others. Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy or insane. Crazy fine, insane better, out of your mind common. Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites.
Photo
Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross. But I still have a beer or something like that with my meals.Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore (feat. Selena Gomez) [Official Video].Marines Madness Marches, Wars Won, Roman Gods. PTSD: Back in time, on a bike, took a frog on a date. Every day earth angels gather the prayers desires.Birds And Bees, Bats Out Of Hell, Goodnight Notes.


I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..🙏🌟💎👼💜😘your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site?

Rude….Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤🎶🎼🎤👀👣❤👣❤🚛.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,faces.Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche.



o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or Bruno is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.. Jackie Vallibus Sherwood .Ok your not CIA or NSA...I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..




Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche.

Frogs To Come, Frogs To Go, Good Time Toads, Tales To Spin, Hats, Horns, Halos, Corns To Pay, Boots On Mountain Climbs. Mistress of Dragons."No profile pic...Ha!Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.Frank Agresti , I concur....White, you mean, big and fat, hogs on land, whales to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment